Meghan Trainor Performed “No Excuses” On “Jimmy Fallon” And She Didn’t Fall: Watch
Two years ago when she was performed “Me Too” on Jimmy Fallon’s “The Tonight Show”, Meghan Trainor suffered a terrible fall (click here to remember that moment). This time she made sure that didn’t happen.
Miss Trainor was the musical guest on yesterday’s episode of NBC's “The Tonight Show” and there she delivered a live performance of her newest single, the catchy “No Excuses”. The whole routine was basically identical to the “Ellen” performance from last week (even the booty shaking dance break made an appearance) but the true attraction factor here was seeing if she was going to fall again or not, lol. We’re so bad but even Meghan hyped this (so don't hate on us)!
And no, she didn’t fall but slay her “No Excuses” performance. She looked dazzling, she sounded so good, and she looked triumphant at the end of the performance when she threw her arms in the air and did a flexing moment with her biceps. “Yeah, I didn’t fall” she could be heard screaming when Jimmy Fallon approached to congratulate her.
"No Excuses" is, as of this post, still on the Top 5 on iTunes. Major success!!!
- Watch Little Mix's STEAMY Music Video For New Single "Think About Us" Now!
- Song Premiere: Lizzo - "Cuz I Love You"
- Song Premiere: Bebe Rexha - "Last Hurrah"
- Avril Lavigne Releases First New Album In 6 Years, Stream “Head Above Water” NOW!
- Song Premiere: Cardi B & Bruno Mars - "Please Me"
- Zedd & Katy Perry Officially Release "365", Music Video Is Out Too!
- BLACKPINK Take Over U.S TV, Perform “Ddu-du Ddu-du” on ‘Stephen Colbert’ & ‘GMA’: Watch
- Normani Premieres "Waves" Music Video: Watch Now