Meghan Trainor Shakes Her Bon-Bon To “No Excuses” On “Ellen”: Watch First Live Performance!
This is what I like, to see a new single being performed on TV right after getting released.
Meghan Trainor released her new single “No Excuses” yesterday and this afternoon she performed it for the first time live and on television on “The Ellen Show”. After this performance aired, “No Excuses” climbed to the #5 position on iTunes, where it remains steady as of the writing of this post.
The “Ellen” performance saw Meghan looking adorable and chic flanked by four back-up singers/dancers and a band. The performance featured nothing but 100% live vocals and a ton of cute dance moves; with one of them having Meghan shake her bon-bon like there was no tomorrow. The performance was so high energy and exciting that when Meghan asked the crowd to throw their hands in the air and clap along with her there was no one that refused. That crowd was LIVING! (and so was I).
What a big comeback for Meghan. “No Excuses” is going to be huge!
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch