Meghan Trainor Shakes Her Bon-Bon To “No Excuses” On “Ellen”: Watch First Live Performance!
This is what I like, to see a new single being performed on TV right after getting released.
Meghan Trainor released her new single “No Excuses” yesterday and this afternoon she performed it for the first time live and on television on “The Ellen Show”. After this performance aired, “No Excuses” climbed to the #5 position on iTunes, where it remains steady as of the writing of this post.
The “Ellen” performance saw Meghan looking adorable and chic flanked by four back-up singers/dancers and a band. The performance featured nothing but 100% live vocals and a ton of cute dance moves; with one of them having Meghan shake her bon-bon like there was no tomorrow. The performance was so high energy and exciting that when Meghan asked the crowd to throw their hands in the air and clap along with her there was no one that refused. That crowd was LIVING! (and so was I).
What a big comeback for Meghan. “No Excuses” is going to be huge!
- Rita Ora's Second Album "PHOENIX" Is Out November 23, No More Delays: Here's The Cover!
- The Chainsmokers' "This Feeling" With Kelsea Ballerini Sounds Like The Hit They Were Looking For: PREMIERE
- Lana del Rey's New Song "Venice Bitch" Is 10 GLORIOUS MINUTES LONG: Listen Now!
- Christine and the Queens Is Fond of Bulls: Watch "La Marcheuse" Music Video Now!
- Awkward: Ex-Lovers Noah Cyrus and Lil Xan Premiere "Live Or Die" Music Video...
- Kelly Clarkson Announces "Meaning of Life Tour" AT LAST! See Dates Here!
- Jason Mraz & Meghan Trainor Are Fundamental To Two People Falling In Love In "More Than Friends" Music Video: Watch
- Years & Years Take Us Back To The Dark World of "Palo Santo" In "All For You" Music Video: Watch
- Eminem Destroys Machine Gun Kelly For Good With New Diss Track "Killshot": A Must-Listen