Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?
Liam Payne, aka the father of Bear, announced yesterday that he was pushing back the release of his debut solo bum (we didn't even have a release date but okay) because he felt some of the songs that were already recorded didn't connect with him anymore and that they literally sounded from “another age”. Don’t get it? It’s because those songs he recorded while he was with Cheryl. And now that he's not with her anymore, well, it feels awkward putting them out. So he's back in the studio working on new material to add to the album. But hopefully we'll still get it this year. Most likely in the last quarter of 2018.
In the meantime, and to make fans literally not lose it, Liam is going to release an EP next week (August 24) titled “First Time”. That EP is going to include four songs in total and Liam is set to fully promote at least one single off of it.
Tracklist: "First Time", "Slow", "Home With You" & "Depend on You"
What do you think about this album delay?
- Ariana Grande Slays First ‘Imagine’ Performance, Serves Whistle Notes On ‘Jimmy Fallon’: Watch
- Halsey Pisses Off Homophobes With Beautiful ‘Without Me’ Performance On 2018 ‘The Voice’ Finale, Watch Rest Of Performances + Winner Here Too!
- WOW! Miley Cyrus Covers Ariana Grande's "No Tears Left To Cry" on BBC Radio 1: Did She Improve The Original?
- Cardi B's "Carpool Karaoke" Feels Like The Best One Yet: Watch Full Episode Now!
- Alessia Cara Performs MIND-BLOWING Cover of Ariana Grande’s “Breathin’” On BBC Radio 1: Watch
- Will Zayn Be Dropped From RCA? First Week Sales For "Icarus Falls" Look DISMAL!
- Did Netsky & Stargate Rip Off Their New Song “Big Hearts” From K-Pop Girl Group Momoland’s “Fly”? You Be The Judge!
- Camila Cabello Wishes Now Her Debut Solo Album Wasn’t Named “Camila” But…
- Cardi B Doesn’t Want Offset To End Up Like Pete Davidson, Defends Him From Social Media Bullying After Embarrassing Failed Apology Ambush
- Miley Cyrus Delivers POWERFUL Performances Of “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” & “Happy Xmas ” On ‘SNL’: Watch