Kelly Clarkson Premieres The “I Don’t Think About You” Music Video, Addresses The Clive Davis Days!
Kelly Clarkson uploaded on her YouTube account just minutes ago the official music video for her newest “Meaning of Life” album single “I Don’t Think About You”. Kelly had been teasing this new video for days now and she promised it would premiere on March 20, and I’m glad to see she kept that promise. And I’m so happy she premiered the video early in the morning and not in middle of the afternoon as most artists do these days now. You just know that some of us can’t take the anticipation, anxiety and stress any more!
Kelly Clarkson’s “I Don’t Think About You” music video seems to show us Kelly’s experience with Clive Davis, who according to her testimony made her life as an artist miserable during her time in RCA/Sony Records. In the end, Kelly fulfilled her contract and got the hell out of that label and landed on Atlantic Records, with whom she was finally able to release the album she always wanted to make, “Meaning of Life”.
Ready for this emotional music video? (where besides the storyline, it must be noted Kelly looks absolutely breathtaking in!)
- Song Premiere: Marina Serves Greece Nostalgia In "Orange Trees"
- Pink Defies Gravity In Silhouette-Filled "Walk Me Home" Music Video
- Alan Walker Makes Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko Sing Together In Bilingual “On My Way”
- Lizzo Requires A Heavy Beat To Dance, Says In Missy Elliott-Assisted "Tempo"
- Unexpected: Why Don't We Recruit Rapper Macklemore For New Single "I Don't Belong In This Club"
- Post Malone's "Wow" Music Video Is So Random