Ariana Grande Shares “Behind The Scenes” Part 2 Of “No Tears Left To Cry” Music Video
Ariana Grande has shared Part 2 of the "Behind The Scenes" of the "No Tears Left To Cry" music video. Part 2 is 8 minutes in length.
Earlier this week, the pop singer shared Part 1.
The "No Tears Left To Cry" music video - directed by Dave Meyers - premiered last week on VEVO. As of this post, it has been viewed over 60 million times.
There will be a Part 3 of the "Behind The Scenes" coming soon.
WATCH NEW BTS
- Alessia Cara Performs MIND-BLOWING Cover of Ariana Grande’s “Breathin’” On BBC Radio 1: Watch
- Will Zayn Be Dropped From RCA? First Week Sales For "Icarus Falls" Look DISMAL!
- Did Netsky & Stargate Rip Off Their New Song “Big Hearts” From K-Pop Girl Group Momoland’s “Fly”? You Be The Judge!
- Camila Cabello Wishes Now Her Debut Solo Album Wasn’t Named “Camila” But…
- Cardi B Doesn’t Want Offset To End Up Like Pete Davidson, Defends Him From Social Media Bullying After Embarrassing Failed Apology Ambush
- Miley Cyrus Delivers POWERFUL Performances Of “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” & “Happy Xmas ” On ‘SNL’: Watch
- PRETTYMUCH Shake It Like “Jello” In New Music Video, One Member Gets Into A Massive 'Nail' Controversy!
- The Full Version of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song Is Glorious!