Ariana Grande Releases Part 1 Of The ‘Behind The Scenes’ Of The “No Tears Left To Cry” Music Video
Liked Ariana Grande’s gravity defying “No Tears Left To Cry” music video? Then you’re in luck! The pint-sized pop singer released Part 1 of the ‘Behind The Scenes’ of her new music video just a few minutes ago.
In this 5-minute ‘BTS’, directed by Alfredo Flores, you will see the music video director, Dave Meyers, telling Ariana Grande how he wants some of the scenes to be done, the gravity defying tricks will be unveiled, and you will also find out who else was on the set with Ariana during the music video filming.
Part 2 is “coming soon”.
As of this post, “No Tears Left To Cry” still is at #1 on iTunes (USA).
- Britney Spears Sings "White Christmas" LIVE But In A Funny Voice...
- Zhavia Unleashes New Song "100 Ways": Premiere
- Zayn Releases One Last Tune: "There You Are"
- This Is The Artwork & Tracklist of Zayn's "Icarus Falls" Album!
- Grimes Revolutionizes ‘The Tonight Show’ With Epic ‘We Appreciate Power’ Performance: Watch
- Iggy Azalea Previews New Song “Sally Walker”: Twerk Anthem Alert!
- Does It Speak Badly of Beyoncé To Perform Private Shows For Tycoons?
- Here’s A Lengthy Preview of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song For ‘Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’
- Demi Lovato Is In Love Again & Henry Levy Is The Man Responsible: See The Confirming Kissing Photos!
- Drake Takes New Shirtless Selfie: Body Is On Point!