Years & Years Reveal “Palo Santo” Album Tracklist!
British band Years & Years revealed today the full tracklist of their forthcoming second studio album titled “Palo Santo”, which will be released in the next few months. “Palo Santo” will come with 14 tracks in total. The album is led by the first single “Sanctify”.
Check out the revealing tweet below:
“Palo Santo” will be the follow-up to Years & Years’ 2015 debut album “Communion”, which sold over 1 million copies worldwide and peaked at #1 in the UK.
Now the question is, will we have a new single with its corresponding music video before the arrival of the album (release date is yet a mystery but rumor has it could be June) or will Years & Years stick with “Sanctify” and continue trying to make the song ‘happen’?
UPDATE: The new album is out July 6!
From the new songs in the tracklist reveal above, which one would you love to be the next single solely based in its cool title?
- Alessia Cara Performs MIND-BLOWING Cover of Ariana Grande’s “Breathin’” On BBC Radio 1: Watch
- Will Zayn Be Dropped From RCA? First Week Sales For "Icarus Falls" Look DISMAL!
- Did Netsky & Stargate Rip Off Their New Song “Big Hearts” From K-Pop Girl Group Momoland’s “Fly”? You Be The Judge!
- Camila Cabello Wishes Now Her Debut Solo Album Wasn’t Named “Camila” But…
- Cardi B Doesn’t Want Offset To End Up Like Pete Davidson, Defends Him From Social Media Bullying After Embarrassing Failed Apology Ambush
- Miley Cyrus Delivers POWERFUL Performances Of “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” & “Happy Xmas ” On ‘SNL’: Watch
- PRETTYMUCH Shake It Like “Jello” In New Music Video, One Member Gets Into A Massive 'Nail' Controversy!
- The Full Version of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song Is Glorious!