Years & Years - "Palo Santo": Album Lyrics!
Read now all the lyrics from Years & Years’ new album "Palo Santo".
This is the second studio album from the British synth-pop band. Years & Years’ last project was 2015’s debut LP “Communion”, which reached #1 in the UK and was certified platinum in the UK too.
"Palo Santo" was released globally today, July 6th, via Polydor Records.
Years & Years’ new album features 11 tracks in its standard edition and a total of 14 in the deluxe copy.
The list of producers who helped Years & Years make "Palo Santo" a reality is as follows: Greg Kurstin, Mark Ralph, Kid Harpoon, Two Inch Punch, GRADES, Clarence Coffee Jr., Steve Mac, Jesse Shatkin, and John Foyle.
The store arrival of "Palo Santo" was preceded by two official singles: “Sanctify” and “If You’re Over Me”.
3. All For You
9. Lucky Escape
10. Palo Santo
11. Here (Interlude)
- Rita Ora's Second Album "PHOENIX" Is Out November 23, No More Delays: Here's The Cover!
- The Chainsmokers' "This Feeling" With Kelsea Ballerini Sounds Like The Hit They Were Looking For: PREMIERE
- Lana del Rey's New Song "Venice Bitch" Is 10 GLORIOUS MINUTES LONG: Listen Now!
- Christine and the Queens Is Fond of Bulls: Watch "La Marcheuse" Music Video Now!
- Awkward: Ex-Lovers Noah Cyrus and Lil Xan Premiere "Live Or Die" Music Video...
- Kelly Clarkson Announces "Meaning of Life Tour" AT LAST! See Dates Here!
- Jason Mraz & Meghan Trainor Are Fundamental To Two People Falling In Love In "More Than Friends" Music Video: Watch
- Years & Years Take Us Back To The Dark World of "Palo Santo" In "All For You" Music Video: Watch
- Eminem Destroys Machine Gun Kelly For Good With New Diss Track "Killshot": A Must-Listen