Yeah, Michael Bublé Still Looks So Good In A Suit: Watch The “Nobody But Me” Music Video!
Back in August Michael Bublé released a new single called “Nobody But Me” remember? Yeah? Well, he’s finally premiered the music video for that catchy doo-wop song! Michael dropped the long-delayed visual last night (Oct. 11) on YouTube.
“Nobody But Me”, for those of you not in the knowing, is the lead single from the Canadian gentleman’s forthcoming ninth studio album of the same name that he will release in stores all around the world on October 21st.
The “Nobody But Me” music video sees Michael Bublé, showing off his good looks in a suit, performing his laid-back song with his band in a pastel colors-painted set while we get a glimpse at the silliest game show ever and a poor girl having three awful dates. And you will die when you see who are those three guys…!
"Silly" but cute!
Liked the video?
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch