World Premiere! Little Mix - "Nothing Else Matters": Full Audio + Review
Is this new song titled "Nothing Else Matters" also Zayn Malik-inspired? I'm not sure... because it's a rather positive one - lol.
Little Mix's brand new song - which will be included on the UK girl band's forthcoming new album "Glory Days" (Nov. 18), can be streamed using Spotify right now and will be available for purchase on iTunes starting tomorrow.
"I said nothing else matters like us / And nothing else matters like love / I don't wanna fight, not tonight, 'cause we're having fun now", sing all of the Little Mix girls in unison in the chorus.
The couple that's referred to in "Nothing Else Matters" may be having fights almost every day now but at least for one day only, the girlfriend wants peace.
Darn it... and I thought all of the songs from "Glory Days" were going to be Zayn-slamming/shady ones. Guess I just lost a bet...
This electro-pop song is very catchy and it's yet another song from "Glory Days" that I consider superior to the lead single.
Hit or Miss?
- Travis Scott’s “SICKO MODE” Music Video, Co-Starring Drake, Is Here! Watch Now!
- James Arthur’s New Ballad “Empty Space” Is One Of The Best of 2018: Listen Here!
- Here’s Luis Fonsi’s Single For The Winter/Fall Period, “Imposible” Featuring Ozuna: Listen Now!
- Cher Lloyd’s Comeback Single “None Of My Business” Is A Chill Bop With Lots Of Attitude: Listen Here!
- Britney Spears’ “Domination” Las Vegas Residency Has Been Announced But The Announcement Was Awkward As Hell: Watch
- Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK’s “Kiss And Make Up” Is Exactly The Banger We Deserved: Listen Here!
- Post Malone & Swae Lee Turn Into Pop Singers For ‘Spiderman’ Song “Sunflower”: Listen Here!
- Tove Lo's "Blue Lips" Short Film Has Finally Premiered: Watch Now!
- New Song Premiere: Zayn - "Fingers"
- Exclusive Song Premiere: Marisa Maino - “Ever Young”
- Troye Sivan’s Ballad “Revelation” Is Too Beautiful & Perfect: Song Premiere
- Zara Larsson’s New Single “Ruin My Life” Has Some ‘Controversial’ Lyrics: Listen Here!
- Mariah Carey’s New Song “The Distance” Is About Winning In Love Despite Haters: Listen Now!