World Premiere: Britney Spears - "Private Show" [Full Audio + Review]
Britney Spears is a woman of her word.
The pop princess promised “Private Show” would be an instant grat for fans pre-ordering her new album “Glory” and that was indeed the case. Britney’s ninth studio album is available for pre-order on iTunes since last night! Make your purchase and get the Motown-inspired “Private Show” in full right now. Alternatively, you can just stream it via Spotify below.
“Private Show”, as the iTunes pre-order page reveals, stands as track no. 3 on the “Glory” tracklisting. Also, it was produced by Young Fyre, who, among others, has massively produced songs for T-Pain, and it was co-written by Carla Marie, who is responsible for Girls Aloud and The Saturdays songs. She’s too the co-writer of the Naughty Boy and Beyoncé collaboration “Runnin’ (Lose It All)”.
“Pull the curtains until they close / I put on a private show / Slide down my pole, watch me spin it and twerk it”, sings Britney Spears in her steamy, very Motown-esque song. She about to give her boyfriend the ultimate lap-dance it seems! What a lucky fella!
“Private Show” is also great because Britney sounds in it like she’s never sound before. I'm impressed.
Very cute album track.
Hit or Miss?
- Travis Scott’s “SICKO MODE” Music Video, Co-Starring Drake, Is Here! Watch Now!
- James Arthur’s New Ballad “Empty Space” Is One Of The Best of 2018: Listen Here!
- Here’s Luis Fonsi’s Single For The Winter/Fall Period, “Imposible” Featuring Ozuna: Listen Now!
- Cher Lloyd’s Comeback Single “None Of My Business” Is A Chill Bop With Lots Of Attitude: Listen Here!
- Britney Spears’ “Domination” Las Vegas Residency Has Been Announced But The Announcement Was Awkward As Hell: Watch
- Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK’s “Kiss And Make Up” Is Exactly The Banger We Deserved: Listen Here!
- Post Malone & Swae Lee Turn Into Pop Singers For ‘Spiderman’ Song “Sunflower”: Listen Here!
- Tove Lo's "Blue Lips" Short Film Has Finally Premiered: Watch Now!
- New Song Premiere: Zayn - "Fingers"
- Exclusive Song Premiere: Marisa Maino - “Ever Young”
- Troye Sivan’s Ballad “Revelation” Is Too Beautiful & Perfect: Song Premiere
- Zara Larsson’s New Single “Ruin My Life” Has Some ‘Controversial’ Lyrics: Listen Here!
- Mariah Carey’s New Song “The Distance” Is About Winning In Love Despite Haters: Listen Now!