Watch Now Avril Lavigne's Breathtaking "Head Above Water" Music Video: Premiere
Queen of wearing amazing white dresses, queen of picking the right sceneries for music videos, queen using beach sand as a catwalk and queen of making amazing poses under water! THAT’S AVRIL LAVIGNE!
The Canadian pop-rock singer premiered the music video for her iTunes #1 hit single “Head Above Water” just moments ago (Sept. 27) on YouTube. The music video was shot somewhere amazing where I need to go for Instagram photoshoot purposes at least once before I’m out of this world, Avril looks breathtakingly beautiful, and this video is just all about the emotions! I had literal goosebumps all over my body from the first to the last scene. That scenery, though…WOW! Where was this shot? Please someone tell me!
One tiny thing, though, I was kind puzzled by the last few scenes where Avril is underwater… When exactly did she come out? I was honestly waiting for that scene where she would come out violently out of water looking for dear air to breathe but we didn’t get that… mmmm… was there maybe a mistake in the editing process? (lol).
Oh, also I did like that Lyme awareness message at the end.
- Watch Little Mix's STEAMY Music Video For New Single "Think About Us" Now!
- Song Premiere: Lizzo - "Cuz I Love You"
- Song Premiere: Bebe Rexha - "Last Hurrah"
- Avril Lavigne Releases First New Album In 6 Years, Stream “Head Above Water” NOW!
- Song Premiere: Cardi B & Bruno Mars - "Please Me"
- Zedd & Katy Perry Officially Release "365", Music Video Is Out Too!
- BLACKPINK Take Over U.S TV, Perform “Ddu-du Ddu-du” on ‘Stephen Colbert’ & ‘GMA’: Watch
- Normani Premieres "Waves" Music Video: Watch Now