Watch Nicki Minaj's "Chun-Li" & "Barbie Tingz" Music Videos Now!
Nicki Minaj premiered on YouTube last night the music videos for her latest singles "Chun-Li" and "Barbie Tingz". Both videos were premiered at the same time. As of this post (just over 12 hours since the videos got out), the "Chun-Li" music video racks up 5.1 million views while the "Barbie Tingz" music video has been viewed 2.9 million times. I think it's quite clear which of the two songs Nicki Minaj fans love the most and/or which of the two music videos they liked better. I agree with the fans!
The "Chun-Li" music videos sees Onika serving Hong Kong-based femme fatale, dominatrix realness. Meanwhile, in the "Barbie Tingz" visual, Nicki Minaj serves "Pink Friday" / "The Pinkprint" nostalgia with her looks.
So... to me personally, "Barbie Tingz", both the song and the video, is trash, but "Chun-Li", both the song and the video, is GOLD.
"Chun-Li" better seriously rise on iTunes this weekend (can't believe 12 hours after the video premiere the single is only at #41! WTF!). Go stream and buy it (again)!
- Britney Spears Sings "White Christmas" LIVE But In A Funny Voice...
- Zhavia Unleashes New Song "100 Ways": Premiere
- Zayn Releases One Last Tune: "There You Are"
- This Is The Artwork & Tracklist of Zayn's "Icarus Falls" Album!
- Grimes Revolutionizes ‘The Tonight Show’ With Epic ‘We Appreciate Power’ Performance: Watch
- Iggy Azalea Previews New Song “Sally Walker”: Twerk Anthem Alert!
- Does It Speak Badly of Beyoncé To Perform Private Shows For Tycoons?
- Here’s A Lengthy Preview of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song For ‘Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’
- Demi Lovato Is In Love Again & Henry Levy Is The Man Responsible: See The Confirming Kissing Photos!
- Drake Takes New Shirtless Selfie: Body Is On Point!