Watch Michael Bublé & Ariana Grande Cover "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" on NBC's "Christmas In New York"
(Can you believe this was pre-taped back in October? Wow!) NBC aired last night (Dec. 17) on prime time Michael Bublé’s “Christmas In New York” special. As every year, the Canadian singer teams up with a handful of renowned artists to perform duets of Christmas classics. This year the most anticipated duet was the one with Ariana Grande. The petite singer from Boca Raton, Florida sang together with the 39-year-old four-time Grammy award winner "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town". Watch it below!
The slayage is real, y'all. I’m just so amazed at how effortless their stellar singing looks. Ariana is a one girl with potent vocals inside of her, and Michael Bublé’s signature Sinatra-esque style is so mind-blowing to me. I find his way of performing/singing so amusing and interesting. Again, so effortless. This "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" rendition was just too good to be true. Why did it last only 2 minutes, though? They should have made it last at least 10 minutes! Can't stop watching this. Oh, and red looks so good on Ms. Grande.
If you want more Christmas from Ariana, check out her original song “Santa Tell Me”.
- Song Premiere: Bebe Rexha - "Last Hurrah"
- Avril Lavigne Releases First New Album In 6 Years, Stream “Head Above Water” NOW!
- Song Premiere: Cardi B & Bruno Mars - "Please Me"
- Zedd & Katy Perry Officially Release "365", Music Video Is Out Too!
- BLACKPINK Take Over U.S TV, Perform “Ddu-du Ddu-du” on ‘Stephen Colbert’ & ‘GMA’: Watch
- Normani Premieres "Waves" Music Video: Watch Now