Watch Iggy Azalea Celebrate As She Receives Her Green Card! (Some Good News For Her FINALLY)
Finally good news for Iggy Azalea. After weeks of witnessing her new single “Savior” flop horribly on the charts and haters unearthing tragic old performances of hers, the Australian raptress has finally received some good news that has put a smile on her face. She just got her Green Card approved. And that means the “Fancy” star is now legal permanent resident of the United States. So no more renewing of work visas!
Iggy celebrated the news sharing the following video story on her Instagram:
Congratulations to Iggy Azalea on being approved for a US Green Card! The "Fancy” rapper took to her Instagram Story to celebrate: “I got accepted into America forever!” pic.twitter.com/Uxs7tOywDF— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) 15 de marzo de 2018
Congratulations to her! Looks like her all-time dream was to permanently live in America and that wish is now coming true with her Green Card approval. Surely the Australian people will miss her, though? Now here’s hoping she obtains the US citizenship in time for the next presidential elections so she can help Trump go home.
In Iggy Azalea music-related news... no… there’s nothing new. Still no TV performance of “Savior” unfortunately. I don’t know what her plan is but as time passes I’m getting the stronger feeling it may take another year or so till we get her new full-length album.
Happy for Iggy?
- New Song Premiere: Rita Ora - “Cashmere”
- Cheryl Slays ‘Love Made Me Do It’ Performance On ‘X Factor UK’ But Is The Single DEAD Already?
- BLACKPINK’s Lisa Slays ‘Taki Taki’ Choreography: Must-Watch
- Ella Mai Performs ‘Boo’d Up’ & ‘Trip’ On Her ‘SNL’ Debut
- Sabrina Carpenter Makes A Winning Court Case In “Sue Me” Music Video
- Little Mix Have Nothing To Hide In “Strip” Music Video
- Oh No She Didn’t: Ally Brooke Covers “Last Christmas”, Makes It A Dance Track