Watch All The Performances From Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2018: Halsey, Shawn Mendes, Rita Ora & More!
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2018 aired last night (Dec. 2) on ABC. The show was pre-taped a month in advance like usual. At the 2018 edition, held at the Pier 94 in New York City, the musical entertainers were: Shawn Mendes, Rita Ora, The Chainsmokers, Bebe Rexha, Halsey, Leela James, Kelsea Ballerini and The Struts.
My highlights: Halsey (looking beyond stunning) performed “Without Me”, Shawn Mendes (looking very handsome) performed “Lost in Japan”, British lady Rita Ora performed “Let You Love Me” and lady in pink Bebe Rexha performed “I'm a Mess”.
After the pre-tape of the show and before airing time on TV, the chief marketing office of L Brands, Ed Razek, the parent company of Victoria's Secret, made an appalling comment in an interview where he said he would never cast transgender women to participate in a fashion show. Following last night's show airing, member of the LGBTQ+ community Halsey broke her silence on this controversy:
Which was your favorite performance? Do you think the other musical entertainers on this year’s show should release statements like Halsey?
- Will This Upset Him? Camila Cabello Posts Photo Of Shawn Mendes Braiding Her Hair
- Dua Lipa Addresses Taylor Swift Drama, Rumors On James Bond Theme Song & Ariana Grande Duet On ‘Watch What Happens Live’: VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus & Mark Ronson Give First TV Performance of "Nothing Breaks Like A Heart" On 'Graham Norton' : Watch Here!
- Watch Jessie Reyez Murder Eminem In The “Good Guy” Music Video: So Disturbing!
- This Is The Cover Art & Tracklist Of Avril Lavigne’s “Head Above Water” Album!
- 2019 Grammy Nominations Announced: See The Full List / Who Were The Snubs & The Surprises?
- Ana Guerra’s Sexy “Bajito” Sounds Like A Third Hit For The Spanish Queen: Watch The Gay-Friendly Music Video!
- Ariana Grande Wins “Woman of the Year” Award, Performs “Thank U, Next” at Billboard’s ‘Woman In Music’ Gala: Watch