Watch All The Performances From Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2018: Halsey, Shawn Mendes, Rita Ora & More!
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2018 aired last night (Dec. 2) on ABC. The show was pre-taped a month in advance like usual. At the 2018 edition, held at the Pier 94 in New York City, the musical entertainers were: Shawn Mendes, Rita Ora, The Chainsmokers, Bebe Rexha, Halsey, Leela James, Kelsea Ballerini and The Struts.
My highlights: Halsey (looking beyond stunning) performed “Without Me”, Shawn Mendes (looking very handsome) performed “Lost in Japan”, British lady Rita Ora performed “Let You Love Me” and lady in pink Bebe Rexha performed “I'm a Mess”.
After the pre-tape of the show and before airing time on TV, the chief marketing office of L Brands, Ed Razek, the parent company of Victoria's Secret, made an appalling comment in an interview where he said he would never cast transgender women to participate in a fashion show. Following last night's show airing, member of the LGBTQ+ community Halsey broke her silence on this controversy:
Which was your favorite performance? Do you think the other musical entertainers on this year’s show should release statements like Halsey?
- Watch Little Mix's STEAMY Music Video For New Single "Think About Us" Now!
- Song Premiere: Lizzo - "Cuz I Love You"
- Song Premiere: Bebe Rexha - "Last Hurrah"
- Avril Lavigne Releases First New Album In 6 Years, Stream “Head Above Water” NOW!
- Song Premiere: Cardi B & Bruno Mars - "Please Me"
- Zedd & Katy Perry Officially Release "365", Music Video Is Out Too!
- BLACKPINK Take Over U.S TV, Perform “Ddu-du Ddu-du” on ‘Stephen Colbert’ & ‘GMA’: Watch
- Normani Premieres "Waves" Music Video: Watch Now