Troye Sivan’s “Love, Simon” Soundtrack Stand-Out “Strawberries & Cigarettes” Is Here: Song Premiere
“Love, Simon”, the movie, hits US theaters today (March 16) and with it comes too the soundtrack album. From this soundtrack we’ve already heard the amazing Khalid & Normani collaboration “Love Lies” but there was another song I was really looking forward to listen to. And that was the brand new Troye Sivan song called “Strawberries & Cigarettes”.
Troye’s new song is very romantic ballad where the Australian singer delivers nothing but steamy vocals as he narrates the first encounter with one of his first lovers. He will reminisce about all the exciting moments they shared. “Remember when we first met? / You said “light my cigarette” / You sat and stared at my lips / And I could already feel your kiss”, sings a nostalgic Troye in Verse 1.
Knowing the romantic, gay theme of the “Love, Simon” film, I can tell Troye’s “Strawberries & Cigarettes” is just the perfect song for the soundtrack. I just can’t wait to see which scene they add this song to!
- The Chainsmokers Premiere “This Feeling” Music Video: Motocross & Few Scenes of Alex Pall Shirtless!
- Dido Returns With A Magical Song of 5 Minutes, “Hurricanes” / Announces World Tour Too
- Exclusive Interview: Melanie Fontana, Writer Of BTS’ “Euphoria” & Many Future K-POP Hits
- So Deserving: Ariana Grande’s “Thank U, Next” Debuts at #1 On Billboard Hot 100
- Watch Nicki Minaj, Rita Ora & John Legend Perform at 2018 People's Choice Awards: VIDEOS
- Lil Wayne Releases 3 New "Tha Carter V" Bonus Tracks
- Jennifer Lopez’ Body In The “Te Guste” Music Video With Bad Bunny Is Jaw-Dropping: Watch
- Suave Khalid Premieres "Better" Music Video: Watch Now!
- Lil Wayne Performs "Can't Be Broken" With Halsey & "Uproar" With Swizz Beatz On 'SNL': Watch