Travie McCoy - Need You (Music Video!)
Travie McCoy wanders in 'Chinatown' looking for his girl in the music video for "Need You", the latest single taken from McCoy's debut album "Lazarus" available since July. Very nice vid! Well-shot and I loved the location. I'm also craving some chinese food right now too lol. Anyways, Travie confirmed last week that "Need You" would be the next single as he performed the Lucas Secon-produced track on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. I'm happy he's getting the chance to take the most advantage from his album - having released three singles so far. However, I'm not that happy to witness he's putting "We'll Be Alright" in the past so soon. That's my favorite song on "Lazarus" and I cannot believe he's moving on with "Need You" and will not promote the second single anymore. "Need You" is a good song - although Travie singing it live is another story - but it's not a certified hit to my ears as "We'll Be Alright" is. I wish Travie the best tho...
- Travis Scott’s “SICKO MODE” Music Video, Co-Starring Drake, Is Here! Watch Now!
- James Arthur’s New Ballad “Empty Space” Is One Of The Best of 2018: Listen Here!
- Here’s Luis Fonsi’s Single For The Winter/Fall Period, “Imposible” Featuring Ozuna: Listen Now!
- Cher Lloyd’s Comeback Single “None Of My Business” Is A Chill Bop With Lots Of Attitude: Listen Here!
- Britney Spears’ “Domination” Las Vegas Residency Has Been Announced But The Announcement Was Awkward As Hell: Watch
- Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK’s “Kiss And Make Up” Is Exactly The Banger We Deserved: Listen Here!
- Post Malone & Swae Lee Turn Into Pop Singers For ‘Spiderman’ Song “Sunflower”: Listen Here!
- Tove Lo's "Blue Lips" Short Film Has Finally Premiered: Watch Now!
- New Song Premiere: Zayn - "Fingers"
- Exclusive Song Premiere: Marisa Maino - “Ever Young”
- Troye Sivan’s Ballad “Revelation” Is Too Beautiful & Perfect: Song Premiere
- Zara Larsson’s New Single “Ruin My Life” Has Some ‘Controversial’ Lyrics: Listen Here!
- Mariah Carey’s New Song “The Distance” Is About Winning In Love Despite Haters: Listen Now!