This Is How Taylor Swift Spent Her New Year’s Eve!
Want to know how Taylor Swift spent her New Year's Eve? I'll tell you right now!
The "Delicate" singer threw an NYE bash at her NYC department on Monday night. Who was in attendance? Various of Tay-Tay's best friends! Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds, Gigi Hadid, Iris Apatow, among others.
The bash had a theme, so everybody had to come wearing a costume. So we could see attendees resembling the likes of Mary Poppins, Audrey, Ms. Frizzle, Cinderella, Gwen, Mr. Toad, Avril, Nancy Drew, Posh Spice, Rizzo, Frida Kahlo, Steve Irwin or Dorothy. Taylor Swift was Ariel of 'Little Mermaid'.
That looked like a super fun night!
I wonder if Taylor made them watch her 'Reputation Stadium Tour concert film' on Netflix that night? LOL. Most likely no. The film is 2 hours long! She did probably ask each of her guests to watch her Netflix special as a requirement to come to her NYE bash, though!
Had you been invited to this party what 'strong female' character costume would you have worn?
- Song Premiere: Bebe Rexha - "Last Hurrah"
- Avril Lavigne Releases First New Album In 6 Years, Stream “Head Above Water” NOW!
- Song Premiere: Cardi B & Bruno Mars - "Please Me"
- Zedd & Katy Perry Officially Release "365", Music Video Is Out Too!
- BLACKPINK Take Over U.S TV, Perform “Ddu-du Ddu-du” on ‘Stephen Colbert’ & ‘GMA’: Watch
- Normani Premieres "Waves" Music Video: Watch Now