The Nostalgia Is Real In Charli XCX & Troye Sivan’s “1999” Music Video: Watch Here!
I sometimes use the adjective “everything” ever so lightly but this music video is truly everything. I mean, there are references to American Beauty, The Matrix, Titanic, Spice Girls, Britney Spears, TLC, Eminem & more! It’s like my whole teenage days packed in one visual and I love it. Watch below the music video for “1999”, Charli XCX and Troye Sivan’s nostalgic bop about those “better days”.
My favorite references? Definitely the Left Eye one and the Titanic one. I was so living. Oh, and I also want to say this: thank God Troye Sivan doesn’t have curly hair…
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch