The Nostalgia Is Real In Charli XCX & Troye Sivan’s “1999” Music Video: Watch Here!
I sometimes use the adjective “everything” ever so lightly but this music video is truly everything. I mean, there are references to American Beauty, The Matrix, Titanic, Spice Girls, Britney Spears, TLC, Eminem & more! It’s like my whole teenage days packed in one visual and I love it. Watch below the music video for “1999”, Charli XCX and Troye Sivan’s nostalgic bop about those “better days”.
My favorite references? Definitely the Left Eye one and the Titanic one. I was so living. Oh, and I also want to say this: thank God Troye Sivan doesn’t have curly hair…
- Ariana Grande’s “Imagine” Is Coming For “Thank U, Next”’s Throne: Single Premiere / Review
- Miley Cyrus & Mark Ronson Premiere Heartfelt Cover of “Happy Xmas ” Featuring Sean Ono Lennon: A Must-Listen!
- Listen To Pitbull & Skylar Grey's "Aquaman" Soundtrack Songs!
- Zayn - "Icarus Falls": Official Album Lyrics
- Avril Lavigne Shares A Story Of A Time She Was A Fool In Love In “Tell Me It’s Over”: New Single
- Zhavia Serves The Right Attitude In "100 Ways" Music Video: Watch
- Watch The Trailer For Taylor Swift’s Netflix-Exclusive “Reputation Tour” Concert Film!
- WOW! Kesha Belts "Here Comes the Change" Out On 'Ellen'
- Britney Spears Sings "White Christmas" LIVE But In A Funny Voice...
- Zhavia Unleashes New Song "100 Ways": Premiere
- Zayn Releases One Last Tune: "There You Are"