The Nostalgia Is Real In Charli XCX & Troye Sivan’s “1999” Music Video: Watch Here!
I sometimes use the adjective “everything” ever so lightly but this music video is truly everything. I mean, there are references to American Beauty, The Matrix, Titanic, Spice Girls, Britney Spears, TLC, Eminem & more! It’s like my whole teenage days packed in one visual and I love it. Watch below the music video for “1999”, Charli XCX and Troye Sivan’s nostalgic bop about those “better days”.
My favorite references? Definitely the Left Eye one and the Titanic one. I was so living. Oh, and I also want to say this: thank God Troye Sivan doesn’t have curly hair…
- This Is The Tracklist of Imagine Dragons’ “Origins” Album!
- Travis Scott’s “SICKO MODE” Music Video, Co-Starring Drake, Is Here! Watch Now!
- James Arthur’s New Ballad “Empty Space” Is One Of The Best of 2018: Listen Here!
- Here’s Luis Fonsi’s Single For The Winter/Fall Period, “Imposible” Featuring Ozuna: Listen Now!
- Cher Lloyd’s Comeback Single “None Of My Business” Is A Chill Bop With Lots Of Attitude: Listen Here!
- Britney Spears’ “Domination” Las Vegas Residency Has Been Announced But The Announcement Was Awkward As Hell: Watch
- Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK’s “Kiss And Make Up” Is Exactly The Banger We Deserved: Listen Here!