Thank This French Shoe Company For This New Sia Song “I’m Still Here”: Listen Now!
Who said new Sia? Gimme!
Thanks to a partnership between the Australian singer and French show company Repetto, we can now enjoy a new Sia song called “I’m Still Here”. Did she write this song inspired by this shoe company? LOL, I don’t think so, it’s probably something Sia already had in the vault but I guess it kind of goes with the hardworking spirits of the clients of the company (Repetto started as a ballet shoe company). Sia’s epic-sounding ballad talks about going from a struggling place to a winning place. Stream below:
Love the vocals, love the melody and love the instrumentation. Sia is simply unable of recording a bad song.
Oh, and this Sia / Repetto partnership is because Sia has now an exclusive shoes collection with the French company. You can click here to pre-order now.
More Sia magic for you ???? New song "I'm Still Here" out everywhere today in partnership with @Repetto_Paris https://t.co/49WAAEqyQC don't forget to pre-order for your pair of #repettobysia shoes, coming this spring https://t.co/QICDGxAi3u - Team Sia pic.twitter.com/k7DQOlWymC— sia (@Sia) 12 de octubre de 2018
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch