Taylor Swift Stunningly Covers Harper’s Bazaar August 2018 Issue: See All The Pics!
Taylor Swift is on the cover the August 2018 issue of Harper’s Bazaar U.S. The new issue hits newsstands on July 24.
See the rest of the photoshoot below:
Here are some of the most interesting excerpts from Taylor’s interview for the new Harper’s Bazaar issue:
On finding moments of inspiration: “There are definitely moments when it’s like this cloud of an idea comes and just lands in front of your face, and you reach up and grab it. A lot of songwriting is things you learn, structure, and cultivating that skill, and knowing how to craft a song. But there are mystical, magical moments, inexplicable moments when an idea that is fully formed just pops into your head. And that’s the purest part of my job. It can get complicated on every other level, but the songwriting is still the same uncomplicated process it was when I was 12 years old writing songs in my room.”
On muses: “I don’t know what it is that makes some people really creatively inspiring. There have been people I’ve spent a lot of time with who I just couldn’t write about… It’s just that some people come into your life and they have this effect on you.”
On how Pattie Boyd inspires her future self: “I would love to look back on my life with the same clarity, wisdom, and peace that you [Pattie] seem to have.”
CLICK HERE for Taylor’s full cover story.
- Christine and the Queens Is Fond of Bulls: Watch "La Marcheuse" Music Video Now!
- Awkward: Ex-Lovers Noah Cyrus and Lil Xan Premiere "Live Or Die" Music Video...
- Kelly Clarkson Announces "Meaning of Life Tour" AT LAST! See Dates Here!
- Jason Mraz & Meghan Trainor Are Fundamental To Two People Falling In Love In "More Than Friends" Music Video: Watch
- Years & Years Take Us Back To The Dark World of "Palo Santo" In "All For You" Music Video: Watch
- Eminem Destroys Machine Gun Kelly For Good With New Diss Track "Killshot": A Must-Listen
- Nothing Feels "Better" Than Khalid's New Song: We Have A Banger!