Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale
Season 6 of “The X Factor Australia” ended today (Oct. 20) and Taylor Swift and Olly Murs were two of the guest performers on the grand finale. Tay-Tay shook it off on stage while Olly dressed to impress.
The country singer-turned-pop-singer performed on the Season 6 finale of “X Factor Australia" her latest monster hit "Shake It Off". It was a very energetic and colourful performance and one of her best vocally talking. Taylor moved around the entire stage and made a really good connection with the audience in the studio.
Later on the finale episode, Olly Murs took to the center stage to perform for the first time on television (Australian TV exclusive) his newest single "Wrapped Up". Unfortunately, Olly had to perform the Bruno Mars-esque song solo as rapper Travie McCoy couldn’t travel to the land down under. Dressed to impress, Mr. Murs gave a solid performance of "Wrapped Up". The more I hear this song, though, the more I shake my head in disapproval for the shameless Bruno Mars wagger jacking.
Who had the best performance?
- Dream Come True: Shawn Mendes For Calvin Klein
- Watch Little Mix's STEAMY Music Video For New Single "Think About Us" Now!
- Song Premiere: Lizzo - "Cuz I Love You"
- Song Premiere: Bebe Rexha - "Last Hurrah"
- Avril Lavigne Releases First New Album In 6 Years, Stream “Head Above Water” NOW!
- Song Premiere: Cardi B & Bruno Mars - "Please Me"
- Zedd & Katy Perry Officially Release "365", Music Video Is Out Too!
- BLACKPINK Take Over U.S TV, Perform “Ddu-du Ddu-du” on ‘Stephen Colbert’ & ‘GMA’: Watch
- Normani Premieres "Waves" Music Video: Watch Now