Taylor Swift Is A Redhead Mistress In Sugarland's "Babe" Music Video: Watch
Sugarland premiered the official music video for "Babe" last Saturday on YouTube.
"Babe", featuring Taylor Swift, was written by the "Look What You Made Me Do" singer for her "Red" album but was ultimately discarded. "Babe" has now landed on Sugarland's comeback album (first in 8 years) "Bigger", which arrived in stores last Friday (June 8).
The music video for "Babe" sees Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles being an exemplary 70's housewife and wife. However, poor Jennifer will see her whole world get torn apart when one day she goes visit her husband at his office and find him making out with her redhead mistress, who is none other than Taylor Swift herself.
Also, it was so generous from Taylor Swift to appear in the Sugarland "Babe" music video because otherwise I wouldn't gave given it a single view. That's the truth.
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch