She Can Be A Discreet Lady! Natti Natasha Premieres New Sensual Song “Me Gusta”
Dominican reggaeton star Natti Natasha just released a new single that will undoubtedly be in the must-play playlists of all DJs working at Latin clubs this New Year’s Eve. Of course Natti was going to release a song that you could dance to, really close and really intimate, with your loved one on the dancefloor as 2019 officially arrives. “Me Gusta” is that song. It’s not a crazy upbeat all-reggaeton record; it’s a bit more laidback, sensual and a little trap-influenced and this is clearly Natti wanting to give her fans a song that they could dance in couples with their arms all around them and moving erotically. DJs must always vary. They can’t give you too many upbeat songs consecutively, and that’s where the spot for Natti Natasha’s “Me Gusta” is.
Natti Natasha sings in “Me Gusta” about having a secret affair with a man already in an official relationship with another woman. But Natti doesn’t care about that. She just wants the good time he’s getting from the guy and she’s turned on by the idea of having to be discreet.
The music video for “Me Gusta” was released simultaneously with the song. The visual sees the Dominican chanteuse serving metallic outfits, gorgeous make-up and hair, and performing her sensual song as back-up dancers, both male and female, do provocative choreographies behind her. She has one stunning face!
WATCH (click here for lyrics)
- Song Premiere: Marina Serves Greece Nostalgia In "Orange Trees"
- Pink Defies Gravity In Silhouette-Filled "Walk Me Home" Music Video
- Alan Walker Makes Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko Sing Together In Bilingual “On My Way”
- Lizzo Requires A Heavy Beat To Dance, Says In Missy Elliott-Assisted "Tempo"
- Unexpected: Why Don't We Recruit Rapper Macklemore For New Single "I Don't Belong In This Club"
- Post Malone's "Wow" Music Video Is So Random
- Is Normani Beyoncé´s Successor? Watch The Videos From Her First Show As Opening Act For Ariana Grande: Simply Epic