Shawn Mendes Offers Emotional Performance Of “In My Blood” On ‘James Corden’: Watch
Shawn Mendes performed his new single "In My Blood" for the first time on television (and ever really) last night on James Corden's The Late Late Show on CBS. "In My Blood" together with the countdown single "Lost In Japan" will be songs featured on the Canadian singer songwriter's forthcoming third studio album, coming to stores this spring.
Six days took Shawn to give us the first performance of "In My Blood". Was the wait worth it? Find out below!
Well, to keep it real it's evident that the first part of the performance was extremely shaky (the scream in the first chorus! ahhh!) but thankfully Shawn picked it up and began the serious slayage from the second verse. From that moment on I got continues goosebumps. And when the part of consecutive long notes/screams came, I just threw my hands in the air and let Shawn take me to heaven. He slayed me.
But hottie Shawn did more than singing on James Corden yesterday, he also had time to play a little bit of Flinch.
- The Chainsmokers Premiere “This Feeling” Music Video: Motocross & Few Scenes of Alex Pall Shirtless!
- Dido Returns With A Magical Song of 5 Minutes, “Hurricanes” / Announces World Tour Too
- Exclusive Interview: Melanie Fontana, Writer Of BTS’ “Euphoria” & Many Future K-POP Hits
- So Deserving: Ariana Grande’s “Thank U, Next” Debuts at #1 On Billboard Hot 100
- Watch Nicki Minaj, Rita Ora & John Legend Perform at 2018 People's Choice Awards: VIDEOS
- Lil Wayne Releases 3 New "Tha Carter V" Bonus Tracks
- Jennifer Lopez’ Body In The “Te Guste” Music Video With Bad Bunny Is Jaw-Dropping: Watch
- Suave Khalid Premieres "Better" Music Video: Watch Now!
- Lil Wayne Performs "Can't Be Broken" With Halsey & "Uproar" With Swizz Beatz On 'SNL': Watch