Shawn Mendes Looks Dreamy For ‘Wonderland’ Magazine: Two Covers!
Shawn Mendes doesn't have one but two covers on the Summer Issue 2018 of 'Wonderland' magazine. Revealed last week, the new issue (which gets released later this month) has two alternative covers and it's your decision which copy to buy.
Both covers see the "In My Blood" singer looking absolutely DREAMY.
If you had to pick a favorite, which of the two covers would be? Very hard to choose, right? I think it'd go for the first, all-denim one. Just because it's a full body pic. Plus, Shawn has a great smile in it!
By the way, keep supporting Shawn's latest singles
"IN MY BLOOD"
"LOST IN JAPAN"
And also remember to get tickets for his new world tour.
- Little Mix Name Their New Album “LM5” And It Isn’t A Joke: Out November 16, See The Cover Here!
- Solange’s "More Sensual" New Album Coming This 2018 Fall, More Details Here!
- Camila Cabello Is An Elusive Chanteuse In Bazzi’s “Beautiful” Remix Music Video: Watch Here!
- Just Announced: Mariah Carey’s New Album “Caution” Out November 16!
- Obrigado! Camila Cabello Brings Out Anitta In Brazil, Perform “Paradinha” & “Real Friends”: Watch
- This Is Why Shakira Is Better Than Your Faves: Protects Fan From Security!
- Charlie Puth Shows His Love For H.E.R. With This “Could’ve Been” Cover: Listen!
- Lana Del Rey Previews New Song “Cinnamon”: Watch Here!
- Shawn Mendes Releases Cover Of Queen’s “Under Pressure” & It’s So Good: Listen Here!
- Usher Drops Surprise 8-Track Album "A": Read All Lyrics + Stream It Here!
- Beyoncé Takes It Back With Performances Of “XO” or “Ave Maria” at City of Hope Gala 2018: Watch