Shawn Mendes, Kylie Minogue & Anne-Marie Serenade Queen Elizabeth With Their Pop Hits Live: Watch
What a great taste in music does Queen Elizabeth have!
For her 92nd birthday party held at the Royal Albert Hall in London over the weekend, the British monarch invited pop singers Shawn Mendes, Kylie Minogue and Anne-Marie to perform their most recent hit singles.
Shawn Mendes performed “In My Blood” (music video coming soon by the way!), Kylie Minogue performed “Stop Me From Falling” (watch its Cuba-shot music video here), and Anne-Marie performed her bop “Ciao Adios”.
Oh my, what I would have paid to see the Queen dancing like there was no tomorrow to the infectious beat of “Ciao Adios”!
Now watch below Queen Elizabeth entering the stage to say thank you and farewell to everybody and Shawn Mendes, Kylie Minogue and Anne-Marie applauding her.
@AnneMarie last night at The Queen's 92nd Birthday Party !22 de abril de 2018
- Alan Walker Makes Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko Sing Together In Bilingual “On My Way”
- Lizzo Requires A Heavy Beat To Dance, Says In Missy Elliott-Assisted "Tempo"
- Unexpected: Why Don't We Recruit Rapper Macklemore For New Single "I Don't Belong In This Club"
- Post Malone's "Wow" Music Video Is So Random
- Is Normani Beyoncé´s Successor? Watch The Videos From Her First Show As Opening Act For Ariana Grande: Simply Epic
- HRVY Dances Amid Pyrotechnics In “Told You So” Music Video
- Nicki Minaj Stops Concert In Manchester To Honor Terrorist Attack Victims & Survivors: Video
- Ariana Grande’s “Sweetener” Tour: Official Setlist + Opening Night’s Performance Videos