Shakira Shares Adorable Photo of Her Family To Celebrate The 2018 Holiday Season: Take A Look!
Shakira used her social media accounts yesterday to wish everybody happy holidays but she did more than just writing words, she also shared a 'Christmas card' of her family. In the photo, you can see Shakira, her boyfriend Gerard Piqué and they're two sons, Milan (5) and Sasha (3) being all smiles. That's one beautiful and happy family, right?
And OMG at Shakira's kids being so big! Time truly flies.
It's been a long time since the last photo I saw of the full Colombian-Spanish family together. This is definitely one to save!
And it's so good to see Shakira looking happy despite all the drama with the tax evasion lawsuit Spain's equivalent to the IRS has filed against her. If she loses at the court, the "Can't Remember To Forget You" singer is going to have to pay 14 million euros in fine!
By the way, I wonder too if 2019 will finally be the year Shakira and her beau Gerard Piqué (what a handsome man!) get married? It's about damn time, right?
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM SHAKIRA IN 2019?
- Alan Walker Makes Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko Sing Together In Bilingual “On My Way”
- Lizzo Requires A Heavy Beat To Dance, Says In Missy Elliott-Assisted "Tempo"
- Unexpected: Why Don't We Recruit Rapper Macklemore For New Single "I Don't Belong In This Club"
- Post Malone's "Wow" Music Video Is So Random
- Is Normani Beyoncé´s Successor? Watch The Videos From Her First Show As Opening Act For Ariana Grande: Simply Epic
- HRVY Dances Amid Pyrotechnics In “Told You So” Music Video
- Nicki Minaj Stops Concert In Manchester To Honor Terrorist Attack Victims & Survivors: Video
- Ariana Grande’s “Sweetener” Tour: Official Setlist + Opening Night’s Performance Videos