Shakira performs "Gypsy" on "A Home for the Holidays With Faith Hill"
Colombian pop star Shakira performed her new single "Gypsy" on the CBS special show "A Home for the Holidays With Faith Hill" on Wednesday night. This is the fourth single off Shakira's latest album "She Wolf".
"Gypsy" is a really cute song but I would have preferred "Mon Amour" being the next single. I believe it has more potential to be a hit. Random comment...is that a wig?? I'm not liking this new look. Anyways...the performance as is usual in Shakira was awesome! awesome!
- Hyoyeon aka. HYO Releases New Solo Bop “Punk Right Now”: K-Pop Music
- Hozier Now Takes Us To The Dancefloor: New Single “Movement” Has Premiered!
- Camila Cabello Looks Breathtaking For 'Marie Claire', Talks Boyfriend & Acting Rumors
- Ashley Tisdale’s “Voices In My Head” Video Premiere: Suburbs Girl vs. City Girl
- “Close To Me” Video Premiere: Ellie Goulding Wants Us To Visit Budapest, Hungary
- Lali & Pabllo Vittar Are The Hottest Babes In “Caliente” Music Video
- Migos Rap Along Hits, Sing Whitney Houston & Shock James Corden With Their Cash In ‘Carpool Karaoke’: Watch
- Little Mix Release Best Song Off 'LM5' To Date; "The Cure"
- Now This Is More Like It: Alessia Cara Premieres Formidable New Song “Not Today”
- Robyn Announces 2019 World Tour: See Dates, Ticket Info!
- BFFs Troye Sivan & Charli XCX Do “1999” Live On ‘Jimmy Fallon’
- Noah Cyrus Smokes & Cries In "Mad At You" Music Video: Watch Now
- Rosalia - "El Mal Querer": Album Lyrics / Letras Oficiales
- Bazzi Falls From The Sky In “Dreams” Music Video: Mesmerizing Eyes Alert!
- The Chainsmokers Premiere “This Feeling” Music Video: Motocross & Few Scenes of Alex Pall Shirtless!