Shakira Approves Britney Spears’ Salsa Dancing To “Chantaje”: Watch
Britney Spears sent fans into frenzy last night (Oct. 2) when she posted a video on Instagram of her executing a salsa choreography in some dance studio – most likely in L.A – with hottie Dominican dancer Willie Gomez. The song she was dancing to was the salsa remix of Shakira’s “Chantaje” song featuring Maluma.
Of course the dual fans of Miss Britney and Miss Shakira immediately massively-sent the Colombian singer the link of Britney’s salsa dancing video to her song. And just a few hours later, Shakira was reposting Britney’s Instagram video and adding the comment: “Yes, you go @britneyspears! Amazing salsa dancer too!”
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
Yes, you go @britneyspears! Amazing salsa dancer too! #Repost @britneyspears ??? Always so much fun dancing with my good friend @williegomez!! He's a total gentleman and made me feel like a such a lady doing the salsa in heels for the first time today! I adore him to the max!!!!! ????????????
So not only does Shakira is a fan of Britney Spears, she’s also approving Britney’s salsa dancing skills (hey, salsa is quite difficult to dance to if you’ve never done it, and our Louisiana girl Britney is doing quite a good job at it despite having no Latin blood).
By the way, I take this loving opportunity between the two pop stars to please request a collaboration! I’ve been wanting to see them sing together since 200!
- This Is The Tracklist of Imagine Dragons’ “Origins” Album!
- Travis Scott’s “SICKO MODE” Music Video, Co-Starring Drake, Is Here! Watch Now!
- James Arthur’s New Ballad “Empty Space” Is One Of The Best of 2018: Listen Here!
- Here’s Luis Fonsi’s Single For The Winter/Fall Period, “Imposible” Featuring Ozuna: Listen Now!
- Cher Lloyd’s Comeback Single “None Of My Business” Is A Chill Bop With Lots Of Attitude: Listen Here!
- Britney Spears’ “Domination” Las Vegas Residency Has Been Announced But The Announcement Was Awkward As Hell: Watch
- Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK’s “Kiss And Make Up” Is Exactly The Banger We Deserved: Listen Here!