Selena Gomez Covers Lorde, Raps Iggy Azalea & Twerks to Rihanna's 'Birthday Cake' at 'Stars Dance' Tour Kick-Off In Vancouver
One down, 57 more concerts to go! Pop singer Selena Gomez kicked off her "Stars Dance World Tour" on Wednesday night (August 13) at the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada. The concerts will feature 18 performances in total. On the setlist, Selena will perform the majority of the songs on "Stars Dance" (good!), and a handful of her classics.
Concerts of the "Stars Dance World Tour" will open with "Bang Bang Bang" and will close with Selena's latest hit single, "Slow Down". Hightlights of the first night in Vancouver besides Selena's own songs were her covers. She first sang Lorde's alp-pop smash "Royals" (Selenita looked classy in an elegant black dress). Then, after slaying "B.E.A.T", she closed that performance with a short rendition of Iggy Azalea's "Work". And, last but not least, Selena gave a masterclass in strutting and showed her improvement in the 'twerk' moves when she performed Rihanna's ratchet song "Birthday Cake". Watch below!
- Song Premiere: Bebe Rexha - "Last Hurrah"
- Avril Lavigne Releases First New Album In 6 Years, Stream “Head Above Water” NOW!
- Song Premiere: Cardi B & Bruno Mars - "Please Me"
- Zedd & Katy Perry Officially Release "365", Music Video Is Out Too!
- BLACKPINK Take Over U.S TV, Perform “Ddu-du Ddu-du” on ‘Stephen Colbert’ & ‘GMA’: Watch
- Normani Premieres "Waves" Music Video: Watch Now