Sad News: Zayn & Gigi Hadid Confirm Their Break-Up!
Oh no! After more than two years together, singer Zayn Malik and supermodel Gigi Hadid have called it quits. The rumors of the split had sparked earlier this week as fans of the “Dusk till Dawn” star noticed he had unfollowed Gigi on Instagram. The confirmation got here yesterday, though, by means of two separate statements posted on Zayn and Gigi’s Twitter accounts.
The common thread between both statements is the promise of “respect” and “love” Zayn and Gigi say will have for each other despite the break up. So it’s safe to say the decision was rather amicable. I want to believe it was their difficult schedules that prevented the couple to continue functioning.
So, the negative here is that we lose one of the hottest couples in the celebrity world, and the good news is that this will definitely give Zayn material to write good songs for his next solo album, as we all know the best songs are written about real-life break-ups.
Despite their separation, we'll always have this.... (see below)
- Alessia Cara Performs MIND-BLOWING Cover of Ariana Grande’s “Breathin’” On BBC Radio 1: Watch
- Will Zayn Be Dropped From RCA? First Week Sales For "Icarus Falls" Look DISMAL!
- Did Netsky & Stargate Rip Off Their New Song “Big Hearts” From K-Pop Girl Group Momoland’s “Fly”? You Be The Judge!
- Camila Cabello Wishes Now Her Debut Solo Album Wasn’t Named “Camila” But…
- Cardi B Doesn’t Want Offset To End Up Like Pete Davidson, Defends Him From Social Media Bullying After Embarrassing Failed Apology Ambush
- Miley Cyrus Delivers POWERFUL Performances Of “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” & “Happy Xmas ” On ‘SNL’: Watch
- PRETTYMUCH Shake It Like “Jello” In New Music Video, One Member Gets Into A Massive 'Nail' Controversy!
- The Full Version of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song Is Glorious!