Sabrina Carpenter Gets Romantic In New "Paris" Music Video: Watch Now
Paris suits Sabrina Carpenter so well.
The American singer paid a quick visit to the City of Lights recently to film the music video for her latest single "Paris", taken from her "Singular Act 1" album. The song was a fan favorite from the very first day the album came out and we all knew it was simply a matter of time until Sabrina gave it the "official single" title. I think the best way to describe this song is "exquisite". It's delicataly-excuted, seductive, and it really sounds French, doesn't it? Even it weren't titled "Paris", I still would say this. There's just something French about it.
The music video sees Sabrina Carpenter looking absolutely breathtaking, beautiful and fashionista. It's hard to pick a favorite scene but my Top 2 would definitely be the bathtub ones and the ones where Sabrina is wearing the blue coat and she's walking by the Sacre Couer Basilica in Montmartre at night. But honestly, the whole music video is freaking great. I'm replaying it like crazy. Sabrina's beauty is just a gift from the gods above. OMG, and when she speaks in French in the middle of the song? I died a little. I need her to record a song in French in 2019. That song would be the most beautiful thing ever. I mean, the French language combined with Sabrina's beautiful vocals? THAT'S A SONG EVEN GOD WOULD CONSIDER HEAVENLY.
- Song Premiere: Marina Serves Greece Nostalgia In "Orange Trees"
- Pink Defies Gravity In Silhouette-Filled "Walk Me Home" Music Video
- Alan Walker Makes Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko Sing Together In Bilingual “On My Way”
- Lizzo Requires A Heavy Beat To Dance, Says In Missy Elliott-Assisted "Tempo"
- Unexpected: Why Don't We Recruit Rapper Macklemore For New Single "I Don't Belong In This Club"
- Post Malone's "Wow" Music Video Is So Random