Robin Thicke & Nicki Minaj - "Back Together" [Music Video Premiere!]
The Ben Mor-directed music video for Robin Thicke’s new single “Back Together” was released today, August 13, on VEVO. The Max Martin-produced and Nicki Minaj-assisted throwback groovy record is the latest single from the blue-eyed crooner’s forthcoming eighth studio album, due in stores later this year on Interscope.
The "Back Together" music video shows Robin hosting a pool party that many beautiful ladies attend, having a one-on-one romantic dance moment with his love interest at his mansion, and getting rejected by Nicki Minaj at the living room. Queen Onika will rap her fierce verse as she performs some weird yet sexy moves with her body on the couch. When an apparent sexual tension seems to launch between each other, Robin will try to touch Nicki with his manly hand but the “Feeling Myself” star will deny him that privilege. She’ll give him a ‘no-no’ gesture, and walk out of the room in a fierce, model-on-a-catwalk manner.
What do you think of the video?
- Travis Scott’s “SICKO MODE” Music Video, Co-Starring Drake, Is Here! Watch Now!
- James Arthur’s New Ballad “Empty Space” Is One Of The Best of 2018: Listen Here!
- Here’s Luis Fonsi’s Single For The Winter/Fall Period, “Imposible” Featuring Ozuna: Listen Now!
- Cher Lloyd’s Comeback Single “None Of My Business” Is A Chill Bop With Lots Of Attitude: Listen Here!
- Britney Spears’ “Domination” Las Vegas Residency Has Been Announced But The Announcement Was Awkward As Hell: Watch
- Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK’s “Kiss And Make Up” Is Exactly The Banger We Deserved: Listen Here!
- Post Malone & Swae Lee Turn Into Pop Singers For ‘Spiderman’ Song “Sunflower”: Listen Here!
- Tove Lo's "Blue Lips" Short Film Has Finally Premiered: Watch Now!
- New Song Premiere: Zayn - "Fingers"
- Exclusive Song Premiere: Marisa Maino - “Ever Young”
- Troye Sivan’s Ballad “Revelation” Is Too Beautiful & Perfect: Song Premiere
- Zara Larsson’s New Single “Ruin My Life” Has Some ‘Controversial’ Lyrics: Listen Here!
- Mariah Carey’s New Song “The Distance” Is About Winning In Love Despite Haters: Listen Now!