Rita Ora Debuts New Songs “Girls” & “Summer Love” at BBC Radio 1’s Big Weekend 2017: Watch
Rita Ora was one of the invited performers at BBC Radio 1’s Big Weekend Festival this weekend. She performed this Sunday afternoon (May 28) and during her 30 minute set she didn’t just have time to deliver the first ever live performance of her AMAZING new single “Your Song” (see our review here) but she also treated the massive crowd gathered at the parkland of the Burton Constable Hall in Hull, England with other two exclusives: the world debut of two brand new songs of hers. One called “Summer Love” and the other “Girls”. “Girls” is officially a collaboration with Charli XCX and MØ. However, since the Danish singer wasn’t available to attend this performance, Rita had her replaced with up-and-coming British singer RAYE. But MØ will be the one on the studio versions!
BOTH SONGS SOUND SO GOOD! “Girls” is up-tempo pop and so sing-alongey, and “Summer Love” is a mid-tempo drum and bass tracks filled with potent Rita vocals.
SHE’S COMING FOR BLOOD THIS NEW ERA!
I have to give it up to Rita Ora. I really thought her music career has damaged for good but she has known how to rise from her “ashes” like phoenix. So no, Rita didn’t just get lucky with “Your Song”, all of her new material seems to be equally good! So impressed!
- New Songs: Normani - "Slow Down" & "Checklist" - PREMIERE
- Watch Jason Derulo & Nicki Minaj’s “Goodbye” Music Video Now! Get Ready To See Some Flesh-Flashing & A Purple Wig!
- Mariah Carey Announces 2019 'Caution World Tour': See Dates, Poster & Get Tickets!
- Tove Styrke Thought She Had A “Vibe” And We Think She Has A Hit: Song Premiere
- Calum Scott’s Coming-Out Story Takes Song Form In “No Matter What”: Warning, This Is Heavily Emotional!
- This Is The Tracklist of Imagine Dragons’ “Origins” Album!