Rihanna Meets J Balvin For The First Time After The Colombian’s Sexist Comment About Her, Kills Him With Tense Kindness!
In a “Fuck, Marry, Kill” game on a YouTube show hosted by Portuguese vlogger SirKazzio uploaded earlier this year, Colombian reggaeton singer and “Mi Gente” star J. Balvin made a sexist comment about Rihanna. He literally said: “Rihanna isn’t a good woman to marry, just fool around”. The comment immediately made headlines, bad ones of course, and the entire Rihanna fan army went IN on J. Balvin. Skip forward to present day, this week outside the Louis Vuitton’s Paris Men's Fashion Week event the “What’s My Name” singer met J. Balvin. It was their first encounter ever and their first encounter after the Colombian made the sexist comment. The question at that moment was; did Rihanna hear about his comment? Watch the video of their ‘meeting’ and you the judge from her reaction:
Watch Rihanna meet J Balvin following his comment that she “isn’t a good woman to marry, just to fool around” pic.twitter.com/WlkxVTAC0S— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) 21 de junio de 2018
I THINK SHE DID READ/HEARD ABOUT HIS COMMENT!
Rihanna is a polite and elegant woman and of course she was going to greet him, but you could cut the tension with a knife and you could tell Rihanna wasn’t going to give him more than a quick cheek kiss. No long talking, no selfie, no more than 1.5 seconds of her time, nada. It was hilarious actually.
Stupid J. Balvin totally screwed his shot of ever recording a collaboration with Rihanna when he made that comment.
- Major Lazer & Tove Lo’s “Blow That Smoke” Is A Caribbean Bop: Song Premiere
- Olly Murs Goes From Ugly Duck To Dashing Gentleman In “Moves” Music Video: Watch Here!
- Cardi B’s Performance at the 2018 BET Hip Hop Awards Was EPIC: Watch Here!
- Here’s Finally The Studio Version of Billie Eilish’s “When The Party’s Over”: Premiere
- Hot: This Is Mariah Carey’s “Caution” Album Cover Art!
- Pink Announces 2019 European Leg of “Beautiful Trauma Tour”: Did Your City Make The List? Find Out Here!
- Lady Gaga Is Truly Getting Married! Watch Her CONFIRM She’s Engaged To Christian Carino: Video
- The Tinashe Curse Continues? She Gets Eliminated From “Dancing With The Stars” So Early!
- Little Mix Name Their New Album “LM5” And It Isn’t A Joke: Out November 16, See The Cover Here!
- Solange’s "More Sensual" New Album Coming This 2018 Fall, More Details Here!
- Camila Cabello Is An Elusive Chanteuse In Bazzi’s “Beautiful” Remix Music Video: Watch Here!
- Just Announced: Mariah Carey’s New Album “Caution” Out November 16!
- Obrigado! Camila Cabello Brings Out Anitta In Brazil, Perform “Paradinha” & “Real Friends”: Watch
- This Is Why Shakira Is Better Than Your Faves: Protects Fan From Security!
- Charlie Puth Shows His Love For H.E.R. With This “Could’ve Been” Cover: Listen!