PRETTYMUCH Shake It Like “Jello” In New Music Video, One Member Gets Into A Massive 'Nail' Controversy!
I think the guys are talented but it's been so long since the launch of their career as a band and they've been unable to score a proper hit. And hits do matter for them because their market is mainstream America.
PRETTYMUCH have a new single out. Called “Jello”, this is another fun upbeat number from the boy band but unfortunately something very forgettable too. You will enjoy a first listen but a second? Not for me.
On top of releasing this new single this week, PRETTYMUCH have also put out the official music video. There you will see a table full of delicious things and the five PRETTYMUCH members showing off their dancing skills in a long choreography.
Basic but cute. And not all PRETTYMUCH members are great dancers. Maybe just three of them.
By the way, did you hear about the controversy that struck one PRETTYMUCH member?
Dudes... why y’all painting your nails— DREADHEADZEDD ???? (@zion_kuwonu) 8 de diciembre de 2018
@zion_kuwonu here are your tweets that you should be telling yourself. stop being such a hypocrite. like seriously. there are more problems out there but you go on and call people (specifically men) out for painting their nails? is it even necessary? pic.twitter.com/Zz7sqmlqET— jas: daniel, reply to my dm on ig! (@jas_wdw) 9 de diciembre de 2018
Do you think PRETTYMUCH will still be together in 2019?
- Watch Little Mix's STEAMY Music Video For New Single "Think About Us" Now!
- Song Premiere: Lizzo - "Cuz I Love You"
- Song Premiere: Bebe Rexha - "Last Hurrah"
- Avril Lavigne Releases First New Album In 6 Years, Stream “Head Above Water” NOW!
- Song Premiere: Cardi B & Bruno Mars - "Please Me"
- Zedd & Katy Perry Officially Release "365", Music Video Is Out Too!
- BLACKPINK Take Over U.S TV, Perform “Ddu-du Ddu-du” on ‘Stephen Colbert’ & ‘GMA’: Watch
- Normani Premieres "Waves" Music Video: Watch Now