Noah Cyrus & Lil Xan Give Us Their Take On A Love Song: Stream "Live or Die"
I must be living under a rock but I did not know Noah Cyrus and rapper Lil Xan were dating...
What do I think of the couple? No comments!
Noah and Lil Xan released a collaboration titled “Live or Die” today on digital platforms, and as expected, it is a song where they share with us a little bit about their relationship and the feelings they have for each other.
The track is very mellow and is it me or is Noah sounding more and more like Miley with each passing day? Every time I hear the pre-chorus, I honestly have to double-check the credits to confirm Miley isn't featured on the song at all.
“Live or Die” is cute but I still can't connect with Lil Xan’s way of rapping. It just gives me so much boredom. With two seconds of hearing him I have more than enough and I have to skip the rest. So in reality I only enjoyed Noah's part in this song.
And what's the status of Noah's debut album, by the way? Her career just stalled. I'm guessing she's only going to give us an EP at this point.
- Breaking: Taylor Swift Says Bye To Big Machine, Announces New Deal With Universal Music, Republic Records!
- New Song Premiere: Rita Ora - “Cashmere”
- Cheryl Slays ‘Love Made Me Do It’ Performance On ‘X Factor UK’ But Is The Single DEAD Already?
- BLACKPINK’s Lisa Slays ‘Taki Taki’ Choreography: Must-Watch
- Ella Mai Performs ‘Boo’d Up’ & ‘Trip’ On Her ‘SNL’ Debut
- Sabrina Carpenter Makes A Winning Court Case In “Sue Me” Music Video
- Little Mix Have Nothing To Hide In “Strip” Music Video