Nicki Minaj Tongue Kisses Meek Mill At Dallas Concert: Watch The PDA Moment Here
Nicki Minaj initiated the US leg of “The PinkPrint Tour” in Dallas on Friday night (July 17) and there was a major surprise for those Texas fans that got tickets for the very first show of the tour on American soil. As you know Nicki’s fiancé Meek Mill will be a supporting act throughout the US leg and as expected he made an appearance during the “All Eyes On You” performance on Friday, which takes place towards the end of the concert, to accompany his lady on stage. Having already performed their verses, Nicki and Meek took a little chilling time on stage in the last Chris Brown-sung chorus (playback as CB was not there), looked each other in the eyes, Nicki told Meek with her fingers to get closer to her and the next second you see Onika tongue kissing her boo before the 19,000-plus crowd packing the Gexa Energy Pavilion. The fans cheered for the loving moment as if hell had been unleashed.
Nicki looks so in love (you can see it in the way she looks Meek), and I’m beyond happy she’s found the right man for her.
Will be we seeing more PDA like this in the future “PinkPrint Tour” dates in the US? No doubt! Maybe next time she’ll give Meek a lapdance instead of a kiss.
Is Nicki a good kisser?
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch
- Song Premiere: Pink - "Walk Me Home"
- Maggie Rogers Brings Out Florence Welch For "Light On" Performance In London: Watch