Nicki Minaj Looks Flawless On The Cover of 'ELLE' Magazine!
Nicki Minaj is on the cover of the July issue of "ELLE" magazine.
Photographed by Karl Lagerfeld on set in Paris, Nicki looks absolutely flawless in her new "ELLE" pics as she wears what no doubt are very expensive garments. I read somewhere that cashmere fur piece costs 8,000 dollars, so yeah, très expensive.
Nicki was also interviewed by "ELLE" for a cover story.
Read below some of the most interesting quotes:
On achieving perfection: “I feel like true icons shift music, uplift music, switch music, have the balls to take a chance. The things that people do come so easy to me. I could do it in my sleep. But I’m such a perfectionist that when something is too easy to me, I actually feel guilty. It would’ve been so easy to listen to all the trap music out there right now and say, ‘Let me just copy this.’ But I wouldn’t have been able to live with myself.”
On the current trap music trend: “The truth of the matter is, trap has taken over so much that even our New York rappers are doing nothing but trap songs, because they feel that that’s the way to make it. They’re rapping like people from down south.”
On her new album "Queen": “I really think it’s gonna be the best album of the year. I went through a moment where I got to know myself again, and then I went through a moment where I got to know myself as the rapper again. And then I locked [myself] in the studio and I didn’t want to leave. Spiritually, I’ve experienced more growth in the last six months of my life, of my career, than I have in the last eight years.”
On being a single girl: “Becoming single was one of the things that made me feel strong and powerful. The fact that I am a young woman who doesn’t need a man for money. I don’t need a man for a job. I’ve never had to fuck for beats. I’ve never had to fuck for a record deal. I don’t have those pressures. I get up when I want, shop when I want.”
On Meek Mill's legal battle: “I know that when I went there pleading for his freedom, I know that [Judge Brinkley] spoke to me and was very sweet and maternal, and we both cried in her chambers, and she gave him another chance. So I don’t know what’s going on.”
Nicki's new album "Queen" is out August 10th.
- Major Lazer & Tove Lo’s “Blow That Smoke” Is A Caribbean Bop: Song Premiere
- Olly Murs Goes From Ugly Duck To Dashing Gentleman In “Moves” Music Video: Watch Here!
- Cardi B’s Performance at the 2018 BET Hip Hop Awards Was EPIC: Watch Here!
- Here’s Finally The Studio Version of Billie Eilish’s “When The Party’s Over”: Premiere
- Hot: This Is Mariah Carey’s “Caution” Album Cover Art!
- Pink Announces 2019 European Leg of “Beautiful Trauma Tour”: Did Your City Make The List? Find Out Here!
- Lady Gaga Is Truly Getting Married! Watch Her CONFIRM She’s Engaged To Christian Carino: Video
- The Tinashe Curse Continues? She Gets Eliminated From “Dancing With The Stars” So Early!
- Little Mix Name Their New Album “LM5” And It Isn’t A Joke: Out November 16, See The Cover Here!
- Solange’s "More Sensual" New Album Coming This 2018 Fall, More Details Here!
- Camila Cabello Is An Elusive Chanteuse In Bazzi’s “Beautiful” Remix Music Video: Watch Here!
- Just Announced: Mariah Carey’s New Album “Caution” Out November 16!
- Obrigado! Camila Cabello Brings Out Anitta In Brazil, Perform “Paradinha” & “Real Friends”: Watch
- This Is Why Shakira Is Better Than Your Faves: Protects Fan From Security!
- Charlie Puth Shows His Love For H.E.R. With This “Could’ve Been” Cover: Listen!