Niall Horan Feels "Finally Free": Stream His New Song!
“Finally Free”, produced by Julian Bunetta, John Ryan & AFTERHRS, is a mid-tempo folk-ish song with unexpected upbeat moments in the post-choruses thanks to a few synth-dance elements (truly wasn’t expected those sounds! But they make the song sound a bit ‘poppier’ and I dig that).
As for the storyline of “Finally Free”, it’s one about love. “When you're right here beside me, there's nothing else I need / Your eyes keep me reminded that nothing's out of reach / When you're with me, it feels like I'm finally free”, sings Niall in the chorus.
This is a perfect song for a kids’ movie, like “Smallfoot” will be. It’s cute and cheesy at the same time.
“Smallfoot” opens in theaters on September 28th.
- Christine and the Queens Is Fond of Bulls: Watch "La Marcheuse" Music Video Now!
- Awkward: Ex-Lovers Noah Cyrus and Lil Xan Premiere "Live Or Die" Music Video...
- Kelly Clarkson Announces "Meaning of Life Tour" AT LAST! See Dates Here!
- Jason Mraz & Meghan Trainor Are Fundamental To Two People Falling In Love In "More Than Friends" Music Video: Watch
- Years & Years Take Us Back To The Dark World of "Palo Santo" In "All For You" Music Video: Watch
- Eminem Destroys Machine Gun Kelly For Good With New Diss Track "Killshot": A Must-Listen
- Nothing Feels "Better" Than Khalid's New Song: We Have A Banger!