New Song: Colbie Caillat - 'When The Darkness Comes'
Colbie Caillat contributes with "When The Darkness Comes" to the soundtrack of the Harald Zwart-directed fantasy adventure film, "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones", based on the best-selling novel by Cassandra Clare, which hits stores and iTunes on August 20, just one day before the movie opens in US theaters on August 21.
Colbie's "When The Darkness Comes" is a stunning guitar-driven ballad that I must say fits the movie so well. She has such a beautiful voice! Even though the soundtrack is not up for purchase until mid-August, you can now buy Colbie's "When The Darkness Comes" individually for just $1.29. It seems Universal Republic will be making songs available from the soundtrack every week or every certain time until the album is released. I'm only looking forward to hear Demi's "Heart by Heart" and Jessie J's "Magnetic" now, though.
Hit or Miss?
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch