New Song: Amelia Lily - 'Party Over' [Full]
Amelia Lily is loving her EDM and so are we! The British singer has just unveiled the full version of her new single "Party Over" on YouTube. This will be the third single lifted from the X Factor alum's upcoming debut studio album, due in April 2013.
The question is...is the amazing "Party Over" produced by Xenomania?. 'Cause it's really giving me strong Rita Ora's "Hot Right Now" teas, and that could mean, maybe DJ Fresh is behind Lily's new single. In any case, "Party Over" is hot. Great club song, great beat, and great singing by Amelia. The lyrics are bit non-sense, but whatever. Is she saying she wants the 'party over' with his boyfriend?, but isn't a 100% sure ("but memories of you still survive....")?. I'm not focusing on the lyrics in this one, though. "Party Over" is all about the club-dance beat blending to perfection with Amelia's energetic voice. Find below too a video of Amelia performing "Party Over" live at the first Girls Aloud "Ten" concert in Newcastle last week. She's going to be the opening act for the whole tour.
Hit or Miss?
- Travis Scott’s “SICKO MODE” Music Video, Co-Starring Drake, Is Here! Watch Now!
- James Arthur’s New Ballad “Empty Space” Is One Of The Best of 2018: Listen Here!
- Here’s Luis Fonsi’s Single For The Winter/Fall Period, “Imposible” Featuring Ozuna: Listen Now!
- Cher Lloyd’s Comeback Single “None Of My Business” Is A Chill Bop With Lots Of Attitude: Listen Here!
- Britney Spears’ “Domination” Las Vegas Residency Has Been Announced But The Announcement Was Awkward As Hell: Watch
- Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK’s “Kiss And Make Up” Is Exactly The Banger We Deserved: Listen Here!
- Post Malone & Swae Lee Turn Into Pop Singers For ‘Spiderman’ Song “Sunflower”: Listen Here!
- Tove Lo's "Blue Lips" Short Film Has Finally Premiered: Watch Now!
- New Song Premiere: Zayn - "Fingers"
- Exclusive Song Premiere: Marisa Maino - “Ever Young”
- Troye Sivan’s Ballad “Revelation” Is Too Beautiful & Perfect: Song Premiere
- Zara Larsson’s New Single “Ruin My Life” Has Some ‘Controversial’ Lyrics: Listen Here!
- Mariah Carey’s New Song “The Distance” Is About Winning In Love Despite Haters: Listen Now!