New Music: Selena Gomez - "Me And The Rhythm" [Full Audio]
Yes! Selena Gomez’ much-anticipated new album “Revival” is out next week but today (Oct. 2) the pop star released by surprise the very first ‘buzz/countdown’ single from this era. She dropped “Me & The Rhythm” on iTunes.
Co-written by Selena with assistance of Justin Tranter, Julia Michaels, Robin Fredriksson and Mattias Larsso, “Me & The Rhythm” is the first bona-fide banger we hear from “Revival” (yes, there will be bangers too!). “Me & The Rhythm” is a melodic, vintag-y dance track where Ms. Gomez tell us about her super strong connection with the music waves while she’s on the dancefloor. They just take control of her!
“I'd be lying / If I said I didn't need /Yeah the rhythm, me and the rhythm”, confesses Selena in her new song.
PS: Wo-ah at the official cover art for “Me & The Rhythm”!!!! Go guuuurl!
Hit or Miss?
- Britney Spears Sings "White Christmas" LIVE But In A Funny Voice...
- Zhavia Unleashes New Song "100 Ways": Premiere
- Zayn Releases One Last Tune: "There You Are"
- This Is The Artwork & Tracklist of Zayn's "Icarus Falls" Album!
- Grimes Revolutionizes ‘The Tonight Show’ With Epic ‘We Appreciate Power’ Performance: Watch
- Iggy Azalea Previews New Song “Sally Walker”: Twerk Anthem Alert!
- Does It Speak Badly of Beyoncé To Perform Private Shows For Tycoons?
- Here’s A Lengthy Preview of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song For ‘Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’