New Music: Mac Miller - 'The Star Room / Killin' Time (Live)'
Pittsburgh rapper Mac Miller teams up with Rolling Stone Magazine to premiere 'The Star Room / Killin' Time', the first record from his forthcoming newly announced album 'Live From Space'. The two tracks (now made up into one) originally appeared on his sophomore LP 'Watching Movies With The Sound Off' but now Mac has chosen to re-release them as live recordings with backing from funk duo The Internet.
As well as giving Rolling Stone the go ahead to premiere 'The Star Room / Killin' Time', Mac opened up about performing the tracks with backing from a live band. The 21-year old MC said: "The greatest part about playing with the band is it takes super-chill songs and makes them a little bit more upbeat,...It starts super chilled-out, and as my voice gets more energy, the band follows. I love that!"
'Live From Space' is set to arrive on December 17th. The album will be made up of 14 tracks with 9 of those being live performances from his 'Space Migration' tour and the other 5 being unheard bonus cuts which were originally intended for 'Watching Movies With The Sound Off'.
Take a listen to 'The Star Room / Killin' Time' below.
- Christine and the Queens Is Fond of Bulls: Watch "La Marcheuse" Music Video Now!
- Awkward: Ex-Lovers Noah Cyrus and Lil Xan Premiere "Live Or Die" Music Video...
- Kelly Clarkson Announces "Meaning of Life Tour" AT LAST! See Dates Here!
- Jason Mraz & Meghan Trainor Are Fundamental To Two People Falling In Love In "More Than Friends" Music Video: Watch
- Years & Years Take Us Back To The Dark World of "Palo Santo" In "All For You" Music Video: Watch
- Eminem Destroys Machine Gun Kelly For Good With New Diss Track "Killshot": A Must-Listen
- Nothing Feels "Better" Than Khalid's New Song: We Have A Banger!