New Music! Justin Bieber - "Friends": Audio
Justin Bieber released his new single “Friends” as previously announced today, August 17, at noon. The electro-pop mid-tempo track was produced by BloodPop (Martin Garrix had nothing to do with this. His upcoming collaboration with Justin Bieber will be an entirely different song). “Friends” is believed to be simply a one-off single from JB to wrap up the summer (and to try to join The Beatles as the only artist to replace themselves at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart twice in a row. Oh, and to help Mariah Carey not to lose her record to “Despacito” – lol?) No new Justin Bieber album is expected this year.
Stream the 3 minutes and 9 seconds long “Friends”:
“Friends” is a smooth electro-pop song where Justin talks about the possibility to have a healthy amicable relationship with his ex girlfriend after they broke up. “And if it ends, can we be friends?”, sings JB very crooner-like.
This is a tune!!! I’m bopping!
PS: Doesn’t the beginning of the song remind you to Robyn’s “Call Your Girlfriend” for a moment?
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch