New Music: Amelia Lily - 'Shut Up' [Full]
This may not be as compelling or a timeless pop hit as "You Bring Me Joy", but Amelia Lily has certainly proved she's no one-hit wonder with the premiere of her new single - the 2nd from her upcoming Sony Music UK debut album - the also Xenomania-produced dancefloor-filler "Shut Up"...Listen above!
I'm loving the 'anthemic' feeling of this song. Xenomania are obviously digging Amelia Lily as they're giving her some bangin' dance beats! "Shut Up (And Give Me Whatever You’ve Got)" - full title - was premiered recently via a 'lyric' video posted on Amelia's YouTube VEVO page, but the actual single won't be officially released in the UK till January 2013, according to industry sources. "Shut Up" is giving me everything I need right and more. It's made for the radios, and the clubs, it's catchy, it's in-your-face, it's marketable, and I bet the live performances will be crazy hot. So looking forward to that debut CD, Amelia!
What do you think of the song?
- Travis Scott’s “SICKO MODE” Music Video, Co-Starring Drake, Is Here! Watch Now!
- James Arthur’s New Ballad “Empty Space” Is One Of The Best of 2018: Listen Here!
- Here’s Luis Fonsi’s Single For The Winter/Fall Period, “Imposible” Featuring Ozuna: Listen Now!
- Cher Lloyd’s Comeback Single “None Of My Business” Is A Chill Bop With Lots Of Attitude: Listen Here!
- Britney Spears’ “Domination” Las Vegas Residency Has Been Announced But The Announcement Was Awkward As Hell: Watch
- Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK’s “Kiss And Make Up” Is Exactly The Banger We Deserved: Listen Here!
- Post Malone & Swae Lee Turn Into Pop Singers For ‘Spiderman’ Song “Sunflower”: Listen Here!
- Tove Lo's "Blue Lips" Short Film Has Finally Premiered: Watch Now!
- New Song Premiere: Zayn - "Fingers"
- Exclusive Song Premiere: Marisa Maino - “Ever Young”
- Troye Sivan’s Ballad “Revelation” Is Too Beautiful & Perfect: Song Premiere
- Zara Larsson’s New Single “Ruin My Life” Has Some ‘Controversial’ Lyrics: Listen Here!
- Mariah Carey’s New Song “The Distance” Is About Winning In Love Despite Haters: Listen Now!