Miley Cyrus Performs on David Letterman!
Pop star Miley Cyrus performed her latest single "Can't Be Tamed" on The Late Show with David Letterman on Thursday. The new album of the same title name will hit stores worldwide since the beginning of the next week, that is, June 21st. This marks Miley's third studio album of her career, another project released by Hollywood Records. "Can't Be Tamed", the single, is doing a really good job on the charts in America, having peaked #8 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Commenting on Miley's Letterman performance, she did great. She focused this time on the vocals. For this, she got rid of her dancers, and just brought her band and a microphone stand. She also changed clothes, and did not wear the sexy outfits she displayed at her Rock In Rio concerts. She went this time for a simple combination of a top with a pair of leather pants.
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch