Miley Cyrus Confirms It, She's A Married Woman: See Photos, Video Of ‘Mrs. Hemsworth’ Dancing To “Uptown Funk”
Massive congratulations are in order for Miley Cyrus. The rumors were strong but we needed confirmation from her. And we got this on Wednesday night when she shared the photos below on Instagram. The "The Climb" singer is officially a married woman! She tied the knot with Liam Hemsworth over the weekend in Franklin, Tennessee, where Miley has moved temporarily due to the fire devastation of her Malibu home.
The rumors started on Sunday night when Miley's sister Noah Cyrus posted photos on her IG stories of her crying, with a huge cake in the back, and with balloons that read "Mr and Mrs" flying around.
The rumors were confirmed by Miley just a few hours ago and I'm glad she did because I was already dying with the anxiety. I wanted to be happy for her but I didn't know whether the reason was valid or not. I was totally in the limbo. And so cool of her for not SELLING her wedding to a magazine like other celebs. That speaks VOLUMES of her.
Miley looked breathtaking in her wedding dress and so ecstatic.
Watch below a video of Miley celebrating being a married lady dancing to "Uptown Funk":
Miley on her Instagram story dancing to Uptown Funk at her wedding! Liam at the end ???? pic.twitter.com/stneZiMAlb— MileyCyrus Updates ???? (@CyrusIsMyVirus) December 27, 2018
Are you happy for Mrs. Hemsworth?
PS: Remember that Miley's new album drops in 2019.
- Song Premiere: Marina Serves Greece Nostalgia In "Orange Trees"
- Pink Defies Gravity In Silhouette-Filled "Walk Me Home" Music Video
- Alan Walker Makes Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko Sing Together In Bilingual “On My Way”
- Lizzo Requires A Heavy Beat To Dance, Says In Missy Elliott-Assisted "Tempo"
- Unexpected: Why Don't We Recruit Rapper Macklemore For New Single "I Don't Belong In This Club"
- Post Malone's "Wow" Music Video Is So Random